Welcome Dr. Streeter
We're happy to welcome Dr. Beth Streeter, DVM, Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care to our team of dedicated professionals.
- Surgery - Dr. Stan Wagner DVM, MS & Dr. Brent Reimer DVM, DACVS
- Internal medicine - Dr. Christine Adams, DVM, MS, DACVECC
- Emergency - Dr. Jacobson DVM, Dr. Stafford DVM, Dr. Warren DVM,
Dr. Gronvold DVM, Dr. Reagh DVM and Dr. Malandra DVM
- Critical care - Dr. Christine Adams, DVM, MS, DACVECC & Dr. Beth Streeter, DVM, DACVECC
- Dermatology - Dr. Kristen Holm, DVM, DACVD
- Cardiology - Dr. Janet Olson DVM, DACVIM (Cardiology)
- Oncology - Dr. Wagner, Dr. Reimer, Dr. Streeter and Dr. Adams
About IVRC - Iowa Veterinary Referral Center
Welcome to the Iowa Veterinary Referral Center. We are a specialty referral and 24 hour veterinary emergency and critical care hospital located in Des Moines, IA. We are not a general practice. We are here to provide adjunctive medical services to your family veterinarians in Polk and surrounding counties as well as throughout the state of Iowa.
When your pet has a serious medical emergency or surgical condition, your family veterinarian may refer you to our
team of highly trained specialists for additional care. We work with your family veterinarian to ensure
that your pet receives the highest level of care. Our specialists are trained to use the most recent
methods, state-of-the-art equipment, as well as traditional techniques to diagnose and treat your pet.
Emergencies can happen anytime. When they do, our staff of highly trained emergency veterinarians
and technical staff are here for you and your pet 24 hours, 7 days a week. We know that emergency
situations are very upsetting and stressful. We communicate with you every step of the way to
keep you informed of your pet's condition. We also stay in close communication with your family
veterinarian during your pet's stay with us.
Our mission is simple: to work with you and your family veterinarian to provide your pet with
compassion and the highest standard of care.